Re: [HTCondor-users] Execution job with no latency

On 02/13/2013 02:59 AM, Slimane Amar wrote:
We have several users and several schedd so we have not changed the KeepClaimIdle parameter.

We tried these values and we still have some time a latency of 5 seconds.
 NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL = 1
 NEGOTIATOR_CYCLE_DELAY = 1

Best regards.

Note that file transfer always adds at least one second of latency, have you turned off file transfer and transfer of the executable (I assume it is locally available) with the following job submit file options:

transfer_executable = false
should_transfer_files = false

-greg