Re: [HTCondor-users] DAGman point - although no big deal

Ian,

My thought is that such a check does not make sense for a scheduler or
local universe job such as DAGMan. Adding something to your script to
check that the job universe is neither scheduler nor local would be a
workaround.

Out of curiosity: What happens when condor_dagman turns around and
submits to the schedd? How does the user receive the warning message?

Nathan Panike