[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 7.9.4 released
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:37:12 -0600
- From: "John (TJ) Knoeller" <johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 7.9.4 released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 7.9.4.
This release supports
* per job PID namespaces for Linux RHEL 6
* improvements to the resource usage of the EC2 GAHP
* Caps on the size of input and output file transfer
* New analysis modes for condor_q -analyze
* diagnose machine requirements/START expressions with
* get matchmaking summary for multiple jobs with -analyze:summary
* Python bindings for ClassAds, and Collector and SCHEDD queries.
See the Version History for a complete list of changes.
HTCondor 7.9.4 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team