[HTCondor-users] Jobs only running on submit machine

Hi all,

I have condor installed on 20 iMacs and one Macpro. The Macpro is running as the central manager, while the rest are execute with one being submit/execute. The problem is that when a job is submitted it will only run on the submit host 4 jobs at a time (quad core machine). As I am very new to condor, I don not know where to look to find a reason and to find a solution to this problem.

Much thanks,

Cody Belcher