Re: [HTCondor-users] Job Realtime output file

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013, Guillermo Marco Puche wrote:

Since my jobs take some hours or even days to complete it would be nice to update the output file stored in condor directory. At this moment my output file gets updated with standard output only when job is completed.

Is there any way, let's say every X minutes or seconds to update the output file? That way I could check job execution without login to grid SGE cluster.

It sounds like streaming output should do what you want. Take a look at the relevant section in the condor_submit man page:

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v7.9/condor_submit.html#81025

Kent Wenger
CHTC Team