Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_status question

Hello,

Anyone?

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Rita <rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Running Condor 7.4; When I run condor_status -schedd and condor_status -claimed -format "%d\n" Cpus, I noticed these values aren't synced. I though they would be. Is there another command I can use to see the total number of Claimed CPUs in my pool? BTW, using dynamic slots.

TIA