From: htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ralph Finch
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:26 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Don't understand HoldReason msg

$CondorVersion: 7.9.1 Oct 15 2012 BuildID: 70216 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_winnt_6.1 $

I'm submitting jobs to the pool and they're all being Held, the reason given is:

HoldReason = "Failed to initialize user log to d:\delta\models\Historical_v81_Beta_Release\201X-Calibration\PEST\MTZ_Boundary_EC\condor\dsm2-15-8.log or "

I don't understand this because the log files are in fact created in the above directory, with size 0, which I think is normal when nothing is written.

Ralph Finch

Calif. Dept. of Water Resources