[HTCondor-users] Debugging NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK

Hi,
I'm administering a condor pool with multiple workstations and two dedicated machines (32 cores each). I wanted to jobs to be executed on the dedicated servers instead of workstations so I added this to the servers configs

IsServer = True
STARTD_ATTRS = $(STARTD_ATTRS) IsServer

and this to the negotiator config
NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK =  (IsServer =?= True && RemoteOwner =?= UNDEFINED) + \
                                                      RemoteOwner =?= UNDEFINED

However when I send dummy sleep jobs to the cluster they get executed on the servers and workstations. How can I debug this? Does it matter that the machines use Dynamic slots? Does LoadAvg is taken into account in choosing slots?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Chris