Re: [HTCondor-users] Determine when all jobs in a cluster have finished?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Brian Pipa <brianpipa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The only tricky part I can think of is QueryDB knowing when each job
> is finished and to know when to stop looking for results (so it
> doesn't wait forever and knows when it's done). I guess I'll just have
> to periodically run condor_q and condor_query to figure out which
> worker jobs are done and once I know they are done, postprocess them.

Edit: that should have said condor_history not condor_query. But...I
just saw the condor_wait part of the reply - that should do nicely to
tell which workers are done... is there a way to know when all of the
workers in a cluster are done? I guess that's where I would use
condor_q <clusterid> instead.

Brian