Re: [HTCondor-users] dagman question

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013, Rita wrote:

is it possible to change my job arguments for unsubmitted jobs on my dag while the DAG is running?

In general, yes. You can edit the submit files for jobs that aren't submitted yet, and those edits will take effect when the jobs are submitted. (DAGMan doesn't read the submit file until it gets to the point in the DAG where a given job is ready to be submitted.)

The main complication I can see is if you have things set up for multiple jobs to share the same submit file -- that could get a bit tricky.

Kent Wenger
CHTC Team