Re: [HTCondor-users] Remove files when the job gets evicted or crashes

Thanks Felix, HOOK_JOB_EXIT looks just what I need.

Cheers,
Szabolcs

On 2013.06.02. 18:39, Felix Wolfheimer wrote:
Guess the hook mechanism is normally used to do such a cleanup. Hooks
are described in section 4.4 of the condor manual. However, in the 7.8
series there seems to be a problem with the HOOK_JOB_EXIT. I stumbled
upon this because I wanted to use this mechanism myself to do cleanup
tasks (even if jobs are aborted, put on hold etc.). If you also
experience the bug (see ticket 3669) you may try the patch I attached to
the ticket which helped in my case.