[HTCondor-users] Restrict access to only a set of users

Dear All,

Hope some body can help me with this. [Sorry for this new email, my previous email was never copied to me from the list, so I couldn't reply to that]

What is the quickest and the dirtiest way for me to restrict access to specific set of nodes to a specific set of users. I just need it for couple of days.

Dilemma is, since there are thousands of jobs already queued for these sets of nodes, how do i restrict queued user jobs from starting for 2 days, while only the workshop users can get access to these nodes for those two days.

Please help.
Prem