[HTCondor-users] Stop Vanilla jobs from eviction/restart

Dear All,

i have following macros defined for condor pool, but i still cannot get to stop the eviction for vanilla jobs. i referred to this link https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/htcondor-users/pre-2004-June/msg00061.shtml

SUSPEND = False
PREEMPT = False
CONTINUE = True
WANT_SUSPEND = False
WANT_VACATE = False

these are dedicated rack based executions host managed centrally by us, so no individuals are owner of these resources.
issue is we have users who run vanilla jobs that cannot be check-pointed or let us say we don't know how to checkpoint SAS & R jobs. any thoughts on how we can get around?

best!