From: htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg.Hitchen@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 1 March 2013 2:38 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExternalEmail] [HTCondor-users] Bug? - MatchLog mirrors NegotiatorLog in 7.8.7

Hi All

Has anyone else seen this?

Testing out 7.8.7 before upgrading from 7.6.7

Testing on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, installed from tarball:
condor-7.8.7-x86_64_deb_6.0-stripped.tar.gz

The Negotiator log info (as well as going to NegotiatorLog as it should) seems to also be going to MatchLog. None of the usual match log info is appearing anywhere.

Cheers

Greg