Re: [HTCondor-users] Job Realtime output file

Hi Guillermo,

Bosco does come with a built-in Condor pilot facility which can do streaming of remote output.  It does add a few more requirements to the setup, such as port 11000 open on the bosco submit host...

Anyways, it comes in the bosco package by default, so you should already it mostly setup.  As long as you meet the port requirements, it should 'just work' (famous last words?).  Here's a link to a glidein job submission file:
https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/bin/view/CampusGrids/BoscoInstall#5_2_2_Glidein_Job_submission_exa

-Derek