Re: [HTCondor-users] bug in how condor_submit checks initialdir permissions?

On 3/11/2013 6:51 PM, Jaime Frey wrote:
That does sound like the right thing to do, where euidaccess() is available. I'll make an entry in our bug tracking system, though I can't say when we'll get a chance to make the change and test it.
Is there any information on what the right build environment and cmake parameters are needed to reproduce the rpms in http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/yum/development/rhel6/ ? Until the euidaccess fix makes it to a release I'd like to create my own builds with that fix which otherwise match the official rpms.

With some experimenting with cmake parameters I was able to get the build to create an rpm, but for some reason things that are links to condor_rm (like condor_release) are getting left out. And my configuration probably doesn't match the real rpms because I used a relatively plain Centos 6 environment and just turned off condor features until the build completed successfully.

Thanks

- Jason