Re: [HTCondor-users] newbie ask a simple question about condor installation. Thank you very much!

I believe you need to edit the config file on the machine that will be
acting as the POOL/collector, or the machine responsible for handing
out jobs across the cluster.
The config file is:
global: /etc/condor/condor_config
as states in your error output.

You will also need to modify all machines on the cluster in this
config file to point the machines to the cluster's collector machine:
by indicating where the POOL machine is located, ie COLLECTOR_NAME

Read that file fully, and modify all the necessary fields. If you have
problems understanding specific variables that need to be set, even
after reading the description, my cluster is working, so I could help
you figure out what to fill it in with.