Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows Central Credd Server

Robert,

Did anyone answer this one? Did you manage to get everything working? It would be good to hear if you got everything sorted out.

I have a small pool – one master node that also acts runs the credd (running windows 7). I have four computers that can submit and can run analyses (they all show up in the queue). I can submit simple jobs to them, but I need to be able to “run_as_owner” to run other analyses.

I have added what I think are the relevant lines to condor_config.local. I don’t see credd on on the Windows TaskMgr processes list but the Condor Service is running, and I believe that credd is up and running properly (as per the C:\condor\log\CreddLog below).

I think I have managed to get the CREDD to work properly, but I am still having problems getting one of the programs to work properly, although it is clearly running on remote computers and returns the results correctly. I think it is probably not a CREDD problem.

05/04/13 17:10:17 ******************************************************

05/04/13 17:10:17 ** condor_credd.exe (CONDOR_CREDD) STARTING UP

05/04/13 17:10:17 ** C:\condor\bin\condor_credd.exe

05/04/13 17:10:17 ** SubsystemInfo: name=CREDD type=DAEMON(12) class=DAEMON(1)

05/04/13 17:10:17 ** Configuration: subsystem:CREDD local:<NONE> class:DAEMON

05/04/13 17:10:17 ** $CondorVersion: 7.8.6 Oct 24 2012 BuildID: 73238 $

05/04/13 17:10:17 ** $CondorPlatform: x86_64_winnt_6.1 $

05/04/13 17:10:17 ** PID = 1292

05/04/13 17:10:17 ** Log last touched 5/4 17:10:04

Andrew