[HTCondor-users] upgrading debian squeeze to wheezy downgrades condor?

Hi,

Our Debian Squeeze boxes are running Condor 7.8.8 from the cs.wisc.edu repository. Now that Wheezy has been released I'm looking at potential upgrade paths. Wheezy has Condor packages in the official repository, but they are version 7.8.2 and, as far as I can tell, do not include recent security fixes (CVE-2012-5390). The cs.wisc.edu repository does not (yet?) seem to have a branch for Wheezy. What is the recommended upgrade path?

Thanks!

Rob