[HTCondor-users] Showing slot CPU count

I have a setup with dynamic slots. I can easily see the memory usage or
assigned to each slot, but not the CPUs.

Is there an easier way to see this than building a custom command line? e.g.

condor_status -format %25.25s Name -format " %-9.9s" State -format \
  " %4.4s" Activity -format " %2d" Cpus -format " %6d\n" Memory

?

Also: dynamic slots keep track of cpus, memory and disk. I seem to remember
reading that this was planned to be extended to allow arbitrary resources.
Is this still in the pipeline? The 7.9 manual doesn't seem to have
changed in this area.
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v7.9/3_5Policy_Configuration.html#SECTION004510600000000000000

Thanks,

Brian.