[HTCondor-users] Condor submit for multiple small jobs

Hello,

I am trying to understand the common practice used to submit multiple small jobs with low overhead. I have a pool of small jobs. I do not want  to invoke condor_submit each and every time for each job.
As I understand that I can write a small shell script which invokes the small jobs sequentially.

I would like to know  if there is any configuration variables that may be able to help for this purpose.

I read SCHEDD_ROUND_ATTR_<xxxx> , USER_JOB_WRAPPER , Computing On Demand (COD), but not sure if they can be relevant here.

Any pointer/example/tutorial will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Batsayan Das
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: batsayan.das@xxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Consulting

and any attachments. Thank you