Re: [HTCondor-users] How to Config Condor for Running MPI applications

Hi,Sam
thank you for your feedback. I used MPICH2 for coding and i made very simple example which working well by (mpiexec -n 4 hello_nodes).
here,there is my submit description file.
universe = parallel
executable = hello_nodes
machine_count = 4
should_transfer_files = yes
when_to_transfer_output = on_exit
queue
and one more thing i'm using of Linux machines in my condor pool.
thanks