Re: [HTCondor-users] Problems running condor_status -master

What do you get when you type

Condor_status –any

Steve

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of O'Donnell, Michael
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 12:49 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Problems running condor_status -master

I am using HTCondor 8,0.3 on a Windows pool. In the past when I used condor_status -master I would see all clients, as expected. Over the last year or so I do not see most of the machines in the pool. When I run condor_status, I see all the machines. I do not have problems running jobs and retrieving information from clients, so the pool is running as expected.

Does anyone have any ideas why this behavior is occurring? I do not see anything suspect in the log files using all debug options.

thank you,

Mike