Re: [HTCondor-users] dirty AFS hook stuff?

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 01:15:36PM +0100, Pek Daniel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know that HTCondor processes do not run authenticated to AFS.

Since this topic has come up, I'd like to just take an informal "poll".

If you have AFS at your institution, please drop me a note.  How is it
used?  Does it host data, applications, user's home directories, etc.?
Would it be useful for you if HTCondor had the ability to delegate AFS
credentials to the execute node?

Cheers,
-zach