[HTCondor-users] Starting condor automatically on Mac

I have been trying to find a way to have condor start up at boot, running as root, on Mac oS 10.7 and up. I can easily get it to start at boot, but always is running as user Administrator.  Does anyone have experience with this or a solution. The ways I have tried where: cron job with @reboot under both root and administrator accounts, and plist file.

Thanks in advanced,
Cody Belcher

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY SÂ4 Activeâ, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone