[HTCondor-users] Can I install Condor Central Manager on a virtual windows computer?

I have a trial pool for Win7 x64 computers, and my IT has given me a virtual Win7 x64 computer to play with. Is there any reason why I cannot install HTCondor and run it as the Central Manager for negotiations and scheduling? It reports that it is a 2.53GHz dual core Xeon with 128GB RAM (!?). It has an IP address and everything else that I would expect. I have been told that it may not be fast, but then my pool is quite small at present.

Any thoughts? Any special settings?

Andrew