[HTCondor-users] condor_ssh_to_job

I had to add quotes to this line in the condor_config file.  This is the second time I've troubleshot this problem (argh)
I'm also posting a note for my future self to find the next time I'm googling the error -
Error parsing configuration SSH_TO_JOB_ssh_CMD: Expecting double-quoted input string (V2 format).

Maybe someone add the quotes to the default setting in condor_config?

#SSH_TO_JOB_SSH_CMD = ssh -oUser=%u -oIdentityFile=%i -oStrictHostKeyChecking=yes -oUserKnownHostsFile=%k -oGlobalKnownHostsFile=%k -oProxyCommand=%x %h
SSH_TO_JOB_SSH_CMD = "ssh -oUser=%u -oIdentityFile=%i -oProxyCommand=%x %h"

--Donny
FSU RCC