Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor on Android /iOS mobile operating system

Hello,

Is there any good tutorial on how "HTCondor will submit jobs to BOINC"

Is this supported in HTCondor Current Development Release 8.1.1 or earlier release?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Batsayan Das
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: batsayan.das@xxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Consulting