[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.0.3 on Windows workers: firewall rules?

Hi,

I'm about to install HTCondor 8.0.3 on WIndows worker-PCs in our university library.
The library Windows PCs come with a software that does firewallling and virus protection together.

Its configuration lets me choose which executables can pass the protection shield.

So I must carefully select the HTCondor's exe files that should go in that list
(and not forget one, as making changes afterwards is A LOT OF work).

The configuration of the Windows workers has following daemon list:
 DAEMON_LIST=MASTER STARTD KBDD

Then should
condor_master.exe
condor_kbdd.exe
condor_startd.exe

be added to the list?

What about condor_procd.exe?

And what about other executables, that may start when jobs are running on the workers?
condor_dagman.exe
condor_starter.exe
condor_vm-gahp.exe
condor_preen.exe