Re: [HTCondor-users] Favoring Jobs Running on Submitter Machine

I found this in the provided condor_config:

##  If you want condor_submit to automatically append expressions to
##  the job ClassAds it creates, you can uncomment and define the
##  SUBMIT_EXPRS setting.  It works just like the STARTD_EXPRS
##  described above with respect to ClassAd vs. config file syntax,
##  strings, etc.  One common use would be to have the full hostname
##  of the machine where a job was submitted placed in the job
##  ClassAd.  You would do this by uncommenting the following lines:
MACHINE = "$(FULL_HOSTNAME)"
SUBMIT_EXPRS = MACHINE

Ralph Finch
Calif. DWR