[HTCondor-users] User priority not affecting job order

Hello all,

Noticed a problem recently that with multiple users on our small pool, userprio doesn't seem to be affecting the order/number of resources that a user's job gets. Instead, the jobs seem to be taken up in a first come, first serve basis.

Tried several trouble shootings, but the result is always that whichever jobs were submitted first run completely (on all applicable resources) before the new jobs run (on those same resources).

Any ideas on where I should look for the source of this problem?

-- William