[HTCondor-users] How to see why jobs suspend/continue

Running HTC 8.0.2 on an all-Windows 7x64 pool. I condor_config set to have KILL and PREEMPT to FALSE, and use SUSPEND and CONTINUE instead to reduce load for interactive users. Jobs are suspending and continuing just seconds apart, and I'd like to examine in more detail what part of my SUSPEND and CONTINUE expressions are triggering. Is this information available, perhaps using DEBUG or some sort of condor_status query?

Thanks,
Ralph Finch
Calif. Dept. of Water Resources