[HTCondor-users] condor_hold/release authentication failed when issued not from submit machine

I am using rocks cluster to manage my small cluster. When I ssh into compute machines, condor_q is ok, but condor_hold/release/suspend failed because of authentication:
[root@compute-3 ~]# condor_suspend -name imagegrid.otitan.com 32
AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using GSI
GSI:5003:Failed to authenticate.  Globus is reporting error (851968:45).  There is probably a problem with your credentials.  (Did you run grid-proxy-init?)
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using KERBEROS
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using FS
Couldn't find/suspend all jobs in cluster 32.
condor_q with -name option is good.
How to fix this? thanks...