[HTCondor-users] How to use global resource to limit running condor jobs?

Hi, I want to know if there is a way to limit condor jobs via global resource, such as connections to remote server?
For example, I have 300 jobs doing the same thing, each of them must connect to remote server to work. But the server can only handle 100 connections at the same time. I do not want 300 jobs showing 'R' state but 200 of them are blocked in fact.
Is there a way built in condor to do this?
Thanks!