Re: [HTCondor-users] How to change #slots = 1 on dual core machine

Hi:

I did it on my Intel i3 windows machine and restarted condor.
I changed following.
NUM_CPUS = 1

However, condor_status now shows two slots; before applying above change it showed four slots.

I want exactly one slot. Is there any extra configuration (e.g., for number of cores) using which we can have exactly one slot.

Thank you.

Harshad Prajapati