Re: [HTCondor-users] Unattended Windows install with 8.0.3: POOLNAME does not work!?!?

Offhand looking at the installer, it's because you set NEWPOOL to N
that POOLNAME is ignored. The pool name has basically no meaning
unless you are on the central manager, so it technically doesn't
matter what it is set to on execute nodes. I believe it's only used to
provide a human understandable name to end users and not something
that HTCondor itself cares about.