Re: [HTCondor-users] Daylight savings put all our jobs on hold?

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Smithies, Russell
<Russell.Smithies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any idea which dir I should be looking for?
> The dir it mentions is part of the src so I don't think it's an actual dir I have control over.

The directory it mentions points to where to find that error in the source:
https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/blob/master/src/condor_shadow.V6.1/shadow_v61_main.cpp

I don't know enough C++ to decipher this for you, unfortunately. It's
been a long day, but I don't see anything immediately problematic in
the job ad. Can your execute nodes access /home/smithiesr/condor and
does the UID_DOMAIN of the schedd and execute node match? The logs for
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx might also shed some light on what's
going on here.

> I can't see any condor_shadow processes running, shouldn't there be one per job that was submitted?

One per job that's running.

Thanks,
BC

--