Re: [HTCondor-users] scheduler universe and dagman

You can just do condor_submit_dag 1.dag 2.dag 3.dag ...

to run a bunch of DAGs under the single DAGMan process.

Running 60 different DAGMan jobs presents a problem as the DAGMan
processes do not (inter)communicate, so trying to set settings that
optimize throughput while minimizing load on the schedd is difficult
to manually tune.

Another option is to write a "master" dag and include all the DAG
files with SPLICE commands.

See the manual at

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.1/2_10DAGMan_Applications.html