[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2014 is imminent! Register soon!

HTCondor Week 2014 is fast approaching.  We hope you'll be able
to join us for HTCondor Week, but to do so you will need to
register soon!
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2014/registration.html

HTCondor Week 2014 is April 28-April 30, 2014 in beautiful
Madison, Wisconsin at the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery on
the University of Wisconsin - Madison campus.

Our schedule is packed! Scheduled talks include discussions on
managing multicore jobs, working with cluster users, and advanced
workflow management. We'll also have talks and tutorials on new
and enhanced functionality recently added to HTCondor, including
new configuration tools, GPU management, and Ganglia integration.
Check out the full list of scheduled talks:
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2014/monday.html

While our schedule is nearly full, we can make space for your
talk! If you would like to share your work and experiences with
HTCondor and related technologies, please see
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2014/speaker_info.html

You can register and see the agenda on the HTCondor Week 2014
site. See you soon in Madison!
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2014/

--
The Center for High Throughput Computing