Re: [HTCondor-users] FULL_HOSTNAME issue with multiple NIC

Hi Todd,
If I add these
NETWORK_INTERFACE = <public IP>
BIND_ALL_INTERFACES=FALSE
PRIVATE_NETWORK_INTERFACE = <private IP>
PRIVATE_NETWORK_NAME = <private hostname>
to the condor-ce condor_config file which uses the port 9619 as the collector port,
collector does not listen to 9619:

[root@cms ~]# netstat -ntl | grep 96
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9618 0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN
tcp        0      0 128.227.253.206:9620 0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN

So, it does not work for me.
Thanks,
Bockjoo