Re: [HTCondor-users] Error: UID_DOMAIN not found in config file

In condor_config, change TRUST_UID_DOMAIN = True Âis an easy workaround.

This should be in a getting started guide. Dan

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Ferraco
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 2:56 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Error: UID_DOMAIN not found in config file

I am having trouble getting my jobs to submit to my pool of machines.  When I submit a job from the manager machine it just stays idle.  When I run condor_q I get this output:

3 jobs; 0 completed, 0 removed, 3 idle, 0 running, 0 held, 0 suspended

When I run condor_q -analyze I get this ouput:

Error: UID_DOMAIN not found in config file

Can anyone help me understand what I have done wrong?  My UID_DOMAIN is set up to point to $(FULL_HOSTNAME) which I think is correct.  I have recently started working with HTCondor and I do not have a complete understanding of how the execute machines receive jobs from the central manager.

Thanks!