[HTCondor-users] #MesosCon in Chicago

Hi All,

I'd like to invite you to attend MesosCon, the first ever conference dedicated to the Apache Mesos ecosystem. It will take place in Chicago August 21-22, 2014, and be co-located with LinuxCon 2014. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon

The MesosCon schedule include keynotes by Ben Hindman (Twitter) and John Wilkes (Google), workshops for both advanced and beginner users, and single-track talks covering topics of Mesos frameworks, operations with Mesos, and adopter presentations. Day two of MesosCon will feature a hackathon.

Folks are flying in around the world to attend, and I am sure that this will a great milestone for the community. We have over 200 registered attendees.

To encourage you to join us, please take advantage of this 10% off discount code that you can use during registration: MC14SP.

Hope to see you in Chicago!

--
Cheers,
Timothy St. Clair