[HTCondor-users] HTCondor concurrency limit

Hello,

I've been beating on our condor installation, trying to force concurrency limits to work.

For whatever reason, I am failing, and would appreciate a more experienced eye than mine.

This is the setup:

The Master/Negotiator node local config file has:
	CONCURRENCY_LIMIT_DEFAULT       = 20

Each of the SCHEDULE/EXECUTE nodes local config files have:
	ConcurrencyLimits               = Owner
	SUBMIT_ATTRS                    = ConcurrencyLimits
	STARTD_ATTRS                    = $(STARTD_ATTRS)

Alas, no go. Users are able to launch many more concurrent jobs than 20.

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks!

Marc