Re: [HTCondor-users] config.d vs condor_config.local

Don't know if it is stable, but I would move to just using a config.d configuration. Seems like a more robust way to approach this.

I personally like the move to the config.d structure. It makes Condor configuration much more modular. You get to choose if a local config is "before" or "after", since the files are processed in lexigraphic order.ÂÂ 00local being the "first" zzlocal being "last"

my $0.02