Re: [HTCondor-users] config.d vs condor_config.local

I'm puzzled, if condor_config has an explicit value for LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE, then it should be parse before config.d.

could you please post the output to this command so I can understand what's happening here?

   condor_config_val -verbose -dump 'LOCAL_(CONFIG|DIR)'

thanks,
tj