Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_ssh_to_job (HTCondor-users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 18)

On 08/12/2014 07:11 PM, Keith Brown wrote:
how can I set restrictions when a user ssh's to a job on a machine? I would
like to set a shell with has access to very little commands and I want a
timeout after 5 minutes.
is anyone doing anything with this command? it convenient but users can
take advantage of the slots by running interactive jobs.