Re: [HTCondor-users] HTC and HPC

I have been using Condor for many years to run thousands of experiments in machine learning. The evaluation methodology used in machine learning experiments require tuning of parameters and cross validation which can easily span thousands of processes, even when not using big data. So far, I am very happy with the results and the many resources I can use to run my experiments! So I would sign up the table "Who should be using HTCondor".

Best regards,

InÃs Dutra.
Dept of Radiology, UW-Madison, USA
on leave from Dept of Computer Science, University of Porto, Portugal