Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_status nodename shows nothing when HOSTNAME=shortname in /etc/sysconfig/network

Hi, Brian:

  I am using condor-8.2.2-265643.x86_64.

  Cheers,Gang

On 15/12/2014 16:33, Brian Bockelman wrote:
Hi Gang,

What version of HTCondor is this?  I seem to recall a few bugfixes along these lines to make the "condor_status $HOSTNAME" behavior more natural.

Brian