Re: [HTCondor-users] [HTCondor-world] HTCondor 8.2.6 Released

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 04:52:52PM -0600, Tim Theisen wrote:
> The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor
> version 8.2.6.
>
> This new version contains:
>  - a bug fix to the log rotation of the condor_schedd on Linux platforms
>  - transfer_input_files now works for directories on Windows platforms
>  - a correction of the flags passed to the mail program on Linux platforms
>  - a RHEL 7 platform fix of a directory permission that prevented daemons
>    from starting
>
> A complete list of fixed bugs can be found in the version history.
>
> Version History:
> http://www.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.2.6/10_3Stable_Release.html

Thank you.
Are there any plans to provide a deb package for Debian Jessie in the
near future? Jessie has been undergoing a freeze since Nov 5, and may
be ready in Feb 2015 ("when it's ready", I know). We're currently
successfully running the Wheezy build, but don't use Standard Universe.

Thanks again!

 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald * Cluster Admin * steffen.grunewald(*)aei.mpg.de
MPI f. Gravitationsphysik (AEI) * Am Mühlenberg 1, D-14476 Potsdam