Re: [HTCondor-users] fdqn

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 09:56:52PM -0500, Rita wrote:
> Since condor 8.x it seems i need to specify fdqn for the hostname when I do a
> condor_status.
>
> How can I fix this?
>
> condor_status host does not work
> condor_status host.fulldomain.edu works

Please open a ticket for this (which I will examine) by sending an email to
htcondor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx which contains the full debug log of the tool.  You
can get the full debug log (in bash) by running:

  _condor_TOOL_DEBUG=D_ALL:2 condor_status -debug host
  _condor_TOOL_DEBUG=D_ALL:2 condor_status -debug host.fulldomain.edu

This is an issue I've seen before, but a very superficial test shows it is
working for me with the latest versions, so I would like to gather more info.
Thanks!

Cheers,
-zach